Sunday 10 March 2019

A Sweet Reading

Today's reading's are a collection of quotes from Winnie the Pooh.  Yes, that's right.  Even stuffed bears have something valuable to say.

Winnie The Pooh by A.A. Milne.

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”

Piglet: “How do you spell ‘love’?”
Pooh: “You don’t spell it…you feel it.”

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. “Pooh?” he whispered.
“Yes, Piglet.”
“Nothing,” said Piglet, taking Pooh’s hand. “I just wanted to be sure of you.

We’ll be friends forever, won’t we, Pooh?” asked Piglet.
“Even longer”, Pooh answered.

“You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

“Love is taking a few steps backward, maybe even more…to give way to the happiness of the person you love.”

"If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.”

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

“‘When you wake up in the morning, Pooh,’ said Piglet at last, ‘What’s the first thing you say to yourself?’
‘What’s for breakfast?’ said Pooh. ‘What do you say, Piglet?’
‘I say, I wonder what’s going to happen exciting today?’ said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully. ‘It’s the same thing,’ he said.”


No comments:

Post a Comment